Christmas Art Show

 Join Us for an Exclusive

Virtual Art Show

Get an original 12×12 or 11×14 by a Mastrius artist!

November 24-30, 2022

SUBMISSIONS CLOSED

Artwork Submission Details:

Final Artwork digital images must be received by Mastrius by November 18th, 2022.

Show launches November 24th, 2022 at 12pm MDT and closes November 30th, 2022 at 6pm MDT.

PLEASE READ REQUIREMENTS AND AGREEMENT BELOW.

Submission Requirements:

  • All artwork submitted must be original pieces of artwork in both creation and composition, not copied from demos or other artists’ work.
  • Artists must submit a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 paintings.
  • Each artwork submitted (regardless of medium) must measure 12 x 12 inches  OR 11x 14 inches.
  • All artwork must have a depth of 1.5 inches
  • Watercolour: Each artwork submitted must be created on watercolour quality paper and mounted on panel or framed at any depth.
  • All other mediums: Each artwork submitted must be created on gallery wrap canvas, deep cradle board, or wood panel.
  • If substrate that is not 1.5in in depth, they must mount it on a 1.5in deep cradle board, wood panel, or approved alternative.
  • All submitted artwork must be named according to naming convention.
  • Shipping details to be announced.

Partnership Agreement

  • By participating in Mastrius’ Christmas Art Show, artists commit to co-market the event through their own online channels.
  • The artist agrees to represent their artwork on the digital screen to the best of their ability.
  • Shipping Fee Estimate will be added and charged to the Purchaser. Shipping Fee collected may be slightly higher or lower than actual cost incurred by Artist.
  • Mastrius reserves the right to use submitted artwork for Art Show marketing purposes.
  • Mastrius collects 30% of the commission of all sold artworks. The remaining 70% belongs to the artist of sold artworks and will be given accordingly.
  • Participating artists commit to shipping all sold artwork to the appropriate buyer(s) after the show closes.
  • All artwork complaints and refunds are the sole responsibility of the artist.